Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Beauty in Alcohol..

If you see these photomicrography (photography with a microscope) images below, you'll understand why alcohol could make you feel 'dreamy' -- in moderation, of course. They're stunningly beautiful (look a bit psychedelic), don't you think?

Cosmopolitan Martini
One of my favorite drink. The colors and pattern look a bit like the view of a city from above. Or is it just my imagination? 
The pattern looks like palm leaves and the colors are tropical. So beachy.

Margarita
I think I can spot some butterflies hidden beneath the leaves there. Can you?
Sake
I love this one so much. The colors are pretty. And the shape in the middle looks like a blooming flower (a morning glory, maybe?).

 
For more pictures, visit molecular expressions.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment