Friday, November 28, 2008

A Dream of Three Snakes

Previously, I've said that I don't dream when I sleep. Or rather, I hardly ever remembered them when I woke up. Which probably means that I had a deep sleep.

But lately I've been having restless nights which resulted in my body aching when I woke up in the morning or even headaches. I even could remember dreaming though I don't always remember what I dreamt about.

I had a weird dream a few nights ago and it was quite vivid. Since this is a rather rare case, I decided to write it down.

The dream centered around snakes.

I came home holding 3 cages which hold a snake in each. One is petite in size (small and rather short) but it glitters and sparkles as if it's covered in sequins. One is thin and of medium lenght, with orange and black stripes pattern. And one is big like a baby phyton, with the normal greenish brown skin pattern.

I couldn't recall why I bought them, but it couldn't be because I like them (because I'm quite petrified with snakes). But in that dream, I wasn't really scared.

The small glittery snake was rather snobbish or fierce. I picked it out of ts cage and it wiggled and writhed until it finally escaped from my hand and immeadiately disappeared. I tried to look for it but it had run away. I was scared that it went to the neighbor's house.

I remember that there was someone else there who was with me, but I couldn't really remember who.

Then the orange snake was suddenly out of its cage (I don't know how, don't ask). It was rather evil and I felt like it wanted to attack us. But just as it was slithering closer to us and got into an attacking/defencing position, suddenly the big snake came to our rescue.

It devoured the orange snake in one gulp.

I woke up not long after that. In my drowsiness I tried to grasp at what I just saw in my dream, trying to make sense out of it. But as many dreams are, it was bizzare and absurd.

I still don't know if it means anything though my colleague, Varin, is very certain that it does. She said the snakes must be representing a person or a situation (she even googled it down for me).

Anyone here could dechiper the meaning of dreams? Do let me know. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment