Monday, February 24, 2014

Synchronicity #2: Tomorrow Will Be Better

I will savour the time we spent together. The few hours when we talked about this and that, when you showed me pictures of your sister riding a horse and of your dad doing silly moves on a motorbike because he was not pleased by you and your brother teasing him.

I will relive the time we spent together. The few hours when our lips met and our desire led us to explore each other, hungry for one another. When I feel your skin against mine, your fingers linking with mine. Your warm breath caressing the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine as my blood rushed faster to make me feel dizzy, the air feels clammy as we find rapture and ecstasy in each other’s arms.

Tomorrow will be better because I have these beautiful moments to remember. Even though you're no longer here.

If it's meant to be, it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment