Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Last Word

We used to share stories at night.

You would ask how my day was, and I would chat away about my boring meetings, this really good snack I had, some exciting events, or the annoying people I met. You would look into my eyes as I babble, sometimes smiling and making me feel awkward.

Now we never share stories at night.

Sometimes you would ask how my day was, and I would answer almost automatically with short mundane words. No more rooms for long babbles about my boring meetings, this really good snack I had, some exciting events, or the annoying people I met.

We used to have stories for each other. Now we hardly have words for each other.

And I lay on my bed every night in tears wondering what went wrong, as I slowly felt the words between us drying, until there is nothing left to say but perhaps a goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. اذ كانت تبحث عن شركة تنظيف بالرياض له اسما عريق ولديها الخبره فى التنظيف عليك الاتصال على شركة ركن كلين لخدمات التنظيف بالرياض اذا كانت تبحث عن المعدات والاجهزه والاسعار المناسبه لك على التوصل مع شركتنا لان لديها عروض خاصه واسعار مناسبه لكل عملاء.
    افضل شركات تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض رخيصه
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض مجربه
    افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مطابخ بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض






    ReplyDelete