Monday, April 16, 2007

What They Say and What They Actually Mean

Two supposedly-independent-and-witty women who are clueless about relationships got together every other nite on MSN. One is a cynical bitch who lives in the States, another is a sarcastic ass-kicker who lives in J-Town.

Every now and then they would talk of the relationships or, mostly, the relationshiTs they had. On one of those nights, they discussed about the familiar n cliché excuses tht a guy would use to dump a girl, and the actual reasons behind them. So here goes, just a few examples.

“I love you, but I don’t want to hurt you anymore”
Translation :
“I don’t love you anymore. Period.”

“It’s not you, Babe, it’s me.”
Translation :
“It IS you.”

“We just can’t be together, we’re hurting each other too much.”
Translation :
“You are getting so annoying, I can’t stand it.”

“We have too many differences.”
Translation :
“You’re boring.”

“I need some space.”
Translation :
“I’ve a phobia w commitment n intimacy.”

Sounds familiar? Don’t u just hate it when they say those lines? They tried to make it sound gentle or ‘considerate’. Oh, Please!

So the next time a guy said he needed some space, tell him to go get the whole fcukin universe! Piff!

No comments:

Post a Comment