Saturday, April 4, 2009

Viva La Resolutions

I've said earlier that I'm not making any resolutions for this year. But after a while, I decided to make one because I simply need it.

And my 2009 resolution is:

To wake up earlier everyday so I could reach the office on time.

So far I've failed numerous times. LOL. I'm not a morning person. But this morning I managed to do it and came to the office at 9 a.m. (I know that's late for most people but trust me, that's considered early in my place, because most of the times we came at 10 or even later).

Well, the main reason of my 'success' was because I had to finish some work and send it this morning. But hey, turns out I can do it. Hahah.

And over the last week, I've been looking at my friends' albums of Coldplay's Viva La Vida tour in Singapore recently, feeling so jealous and full of regrets of missing yet another opportunity of seeing them performing live.


Yes, another good opportunity -wasted, again. I was offered a free ticket during the X&Y concert a few years back by someone, which I had to refuse because I was so broke I couldn't even afford the plane ticket. This year I thought that I shouldn't go because, well, SGD is so high lately so it's better not to get myself broke afterwards.

BIG mistake.

To top up my jealousy, turned out there was Christian Lacroix 'The Costumier' exhibition at National Museum of Singapore around the same time. Argghhhh! Please, just kill me! Kill meee!!

Okay. So, I've made another resolution:

The next time Coldplay's coming down again for another concert in Singapore (most probably for their latest album), JUST STAB ME (or slap me or wank me -whatever!) if I don't hop into a plane A.S.A.P. to see them!!

And may this resolution be fulfilled.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment