Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Matter of Heart

3:46pm himhmmm
do u think we would ever meet again like before ?

3:50pm her
hmmm... no, I don't think so =)

3:52pm her
I don't think I should add more bad karma into my life. hahah

3:53pm him
not even once ?
and don't think its bad karma!
to u bad karma .. to another perhaps a matter of the heart!
anyways ... don't wanna get philosophical now
:P



3:54pm her
well if it's just some friendly coffee or dinner then fine I guess

3:54pm him
hmmm
interesting.


3:54pm her
sorry about the karma thing... heheh but if it weren't for the heart speaking then it wouldn't happen
I'm referring to what happened in the past


3:56pm him
i must agree somewhere.
=)


I took a train ride down the memory lane
Why did you lead me down there?

There's really no point now, my dear..

All (should be) said and done long ago
We have no choice but to become friends

And nothing but friends..

Accept that and be content, my dear
No use trying to recapture the past now

No comments:

Post a Comment