Thursday, February 21, 2008

[I dream of] Istanbul, Turkey


I am a small girl with big dreams of traveling the world. Always have been, always will be. And I hope one day that dream of mine would be fulfilled. I've already had some must-visit-and-explore places on my list. From now on, I'll post them up gradually, one by one. It's a long list - and it'll keep growing longer.

Most places on my list are places with strong culture, stunning architectures, and rainbow of colors. I am a sucker for exotic culture and beautiful images.

Now, first on the list to be posted is Turkey.

Just look at those colors. It's just too-gorgeous-to-resist. I wish I could be there to capture those colors by myself.

And to have this boy smiled at me when I bought a bread from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment