Friday, February 22, 2008

[I dream of] Jaipur, India

I'm always enchanted by India's rich culture, food, and colors. I collect many things Indian - I've a wide collection of Indian accessories (esp. bangles) and some India-inspired clothing. I also enjoy their music - well, not the pop ones like from the movies, but rather the chill-out version like the ones from Putumayo. And lastly, I'm very into yoga. Hahah...

So it's only natural that India made it into my list. Not the whole India maybe, but there are a few spots/cities that captures me the most, one of them is Jaipur, the capital of Rajashtan, India. Also known as The Pink City because of its pink stucco architectures.

I wish I could go up inside the Hawa Mahal to see the city view below it from the big windows, with the wind gushing through it, caressing my face. And to visit the market where I could buy beautiful bright colored saris and accessories..

No comments:

Post a Comment